Friday, January 23, 2015

Many things to be thankful for.. Noxxa definitely!

Today is the end of the second school week. I pretty much know already the traffic behavior in the children's school. I'm happy to start Jasmine at the Fun Factory, instead of Little Inventor. It saves me time.

I wish to write about Jasmine's kindergarten scouting journey when I have the time.
I learn a quite a lot about kindergarten and montessori and the misconception about the latter.

Later lah, Inshaa Allah I'll have time for this. The funny thing is, it took me awhile to get interested and actually study those kindy methods.. For my last child! Boleh?

Another thing, I am thankful that my eSpring beeped for cartridge change early this year, instead of February. The eSpring filter should be changed when it beeps or after 1 year of usage (February marks the first year of eSpring in our household).

When Kak Zie and Dr Hilna came over to help me change the cartridge, they introduced me to Noxxa Multifunction Pressure Cooker! I've heard a few stories about pressure cooker.

Well, 3 things:
1. It cooks faster.
2. It is expensive.
3. It can leave a mark at your ceiling or you may get hurt if you are not careful with the steam.



Noxxa is different. It is so worth the money compared to the usual pressure cooker you can find at the store or Lazada. The function it offers is not just like any pressure cooker. Like its name, Multifunction Pressure Cooker!

I cooked fried noodles in less than 10 mins, from preparation of ingredients to clean up time.
It has a Stir Fry function, where that's when you stir fry your onions, garlic and your paste, and add in your meat or whatever you usually put in. Your noodles, you just need to wash it and dump it in the pressure cooker. Add 4 cups of water for 1 packet of noodles. Add salt and pepper. Cover the pot. Turn the knob to Steam. And press the Steam function for 2 mins! And walla!

Once beeps, release steam. Turn to open cover. The cover will not open until all steam released. Safety feature!
Then, give it a stir. If you like it to be dryer (garing), turn the Stir Fry function back on, and stir it until the way you like it.

It is that easy and it is not rigid, not as scary as I imagined it would be. Lol!

I used to have the thought.. man! what do I press?
But, alhamdulillah.. I am thankful for a recipe book by Resepimyriz. I paid RM40 for 2 colored recipe books. Each recipe is complete with step by step instructions, from the ingredients used, methods and most importantly, what to press!!

Alternatively, you can also google the recipe. They are kind human beings that have written e-books, made a video and compiled the recipes using Noxxa on their website. May Allah bless their soul.

But, if you are anything like me, preferring a physical book, you can also get Resepimyriz books from me. Email: mamachaks@gmail.com
or whatsapp for faster response: 016 606 9168
Price is inclusive of postage.



9 comments:

  1. Hi, are you still selling the recipe books? I have a noxxa pressure cooker for almost 4 years but do not know how to use. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathleen.. Sorry for the super late reply. Yes I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, do you still sell the recipe books? if you are, i would like to buy as i recently purchased a noxxa PC. my hp no. 0166339964. tq.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, do you still sell the recipe books? if you are, i would like to buy as i recently purchased a noxxa PC. my hp no. 0166339964. tq.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi.. I would like to purchase recipe book. My hp no is 0126203686

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I would like to purchase the recipe books...wondering if you will still have stock. Thanks. Rgds, Evelyn

    ReplyDelete