Monday, January 19, 2015

Tell me how...

Tell me how!!!
It's hard to forget..
don't remind me..
- David Archuleta pulak petang2 cam ni!

I always sing this song every time I feel torn (though this song is about teringat kat old GF, but whatever lah kan).

Why torn? Sebab #semuanakbuat kan..?
So, tell me how?

There's a difference between what you know, and what you do with what you know!
And now, I just know quite a lot about the online marketing. But, overview saja. Not in depth.

What I hear over and over again, is FOCUS ON ONE PRODUCT!
But, I AM A MALL!
How la to focus in one product?

Then, they say, FOCUS ON THE PRODUCT THAT GIVES YOU THE HIGHEST MARGIN.
So, yes, I will. But, the highest margin product is still in process of manufacturing.
Can I cry now?

There are two online marketing that I would love to learn in depth. We see how lah..
And I am writing blogs for my products. Finding what to write is also time consuming.

And with the school trips.. this is the main KPI.. so no sighing is allowed. tee hee hee.
So yes..

With all that, I have tons to be grateful for.
Natasha's mom offered to send Dania to school in the morning, and I fetch Natasha from school in the afternoon. At least Hannah and Jasmine don't need to also leave the house early morning.

And I bought the pressure cooker under Mama Chak's Enterprise.
It sure helps around the kitchen! Nasi Goreng and Bihun goreng for less than 10 mins, including clean up.. Nope, no kidding!

(rasanya, ni early morning, but why I look tired already?)

(this was 1st trip out on the 1st day of school)





No comments:

Post a Comment